• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's your EUC wait time

Well this is my second purchase in which I was advised that in a matter of 6 months to a year from your last purchase, the EUC process is faster. I won 3 more hmmwvs which I submitted my EUC on 22 Nov 2016. I got a response today 08 Dec 2016 (16 days) was amazed because i was expecting to get them the first week of January.... Christmas comes early for me heh!

CLP

At 8 weeks exactly I emailed Govplanet to inquire about the status. They replied it could take up to 12 weeks. Two days later the EUC was approved. 3 days later it was delivered (which was 2 days ago).

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ugh, 2 chains...

Sintorion

Don't hate me, but just got EUC approval in less than 30 days. Won on 14 DEC. Got the EUC acceptance from GP 19 DEC. Received the approval notice 17 JAN. Considering there was Christmas, New Years, and MLK in the middle it was much quicker than I could have imagined. I guess someone must have motivated some GS'ers at DLA.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't hate me, but just got EUC approval in less than 30 days. Won on 14 DEC. Got the EUC acceptance from GP 19 DEC. Received the approval notice 17 JAN. Considering there was Christmas, New Years, and MLK in the middle it was much quicker than I could have imagined. I guess someone must have motivated some GS'ers at DLA.

First time buyer or your 2nd go around? It takes 2-3 weeks the 2nd time....

jeffy777

I started in June 2016. Got EUC approved September 2016. Got Title in January2017. cool look.jpg Happy days since then. Runs great and less filling(beer commercial joke no other meaning).

Dwnorton1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M813A1 purchased 3-15-17 submitted 3-20-17. Cleared 4-18-17. (first timer). Now for recovery, about 2 months earlier than I had planned.......
Scared and excited at same time.
Sorry to highjack Hmmwv thread.:-D

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks