• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's your EUC wait time

infidel got me

Usually 2 months. Seems like I'm in the gov.planet B.S. blender--- stuck on puree!!! Got the old STILL BEING PROCESSED AND IT SHOULD BE IN THE NEXT BATCH.. What's funny is my buddy won a truck a week after me and got his title a month ago, he lives 4 miles from me. Man, do I miss J. WADE!!!!!!!!!

Wire Fox

My EUC was just short of two months. We've got guys right now getting first-time EUCs cleared in less than two weeks. It's rather surreal this year, but I believe everyone still recognizes that it's extremely abnormal. My SF-97 took another month and a half from vehicle delivery to arrive. Insurance was an hour-long phone call. After the trip to the BMV, my license plate took about 5 days to arrive and my title almost 2 complete weeks after I had completed all the paperwork. Feels nice being in the clear, though! I'm probably one of the rare few that has all of the paperwork done long before the vehicle can even drive. Still working on driveshafts and transmission wiring before I can do a test spin...

Cobra38

Govplanet emailed me today and said the normal wait time for a title is 6 to 8 weeks after euc.

jeffy777

I should not say this but I drove mine around the neighborhood and to the gas station after checking stuff out for the 3 months waiting for a title. I drove at least once a week. I figured if I got stopped ... I would say I was a mile from the house and I am waiting the title, vehicles needs to move right? Never had anyone stop me. I did have an officer pull over and salute the HMMWV. (I liked that!)

Last edited:

infidel got me

The stars aligned! Just hopped on the web and there it is on my e-mail--- both titles are being sent. It's been so long that I'm not really excited. What a joke gov.planet paper trail is. I don't mind the auctions and winning stuff, but after the thrill of winning is gone, the long jail sentence of waiting starts. I thought the euc took forever........

General Hood

The stars aligned! Just hopped on the web and there it is on my e-mail--- both titles are being sent. It's been so long that I'm not really excited. What a joke gov.planet paper trail is. I don't mind the auctions and winning stuff, but after the thrill of winning is gone, the long jail sentence of waiting starts. I thought the euc took forever........
Good news is always better late than never. Hey, at least you haven't changed your screen name to GovPlanet Got ME......yet

Nukizer

I won my truck on 4/3/19 and submitted my form on 4/5/19. GovPlanet submitted it to TSC on 4/23/19 and today, 5/10/19, I just received a letter in the mail from the Defense Logistics Agency that they have completed my evaluation and reminding me of the responsibilities of the property I have purchased. I imagine I will receive word from GovPlanet next week.

Last edited:

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won my truck 3/27, so just before you did, today I got an email telling me that the status for EUC changed from "Sent" to "submitted."
So from the sounds of it I likely have a few more weeks of waiting.

4x4nutz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Waiting times have changed over the past three years for me. The shortest amount of time I waited after submitting an EUC was 7 working days. The longest was 69 days for a M1045 out of Yermo (A Marine HMMWV). Marine vehicles go through a different process (you have to jump through more hoops) to clear EUC's. I just submitted an EUC for a reg army hmmwv on 4/18/19 and we are close to the 6 week mark now. What's funny is that I drive buy and can see the humvee I won sitting there on my way to work every day.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine the EUC wa sent April 2nd, submitted May 6th, and approval was May 21.
Going to drive down and pick it up next week.

Nukizer

I drive by mine too. It is less than a mile from my work and the only LMTV there. I still have not received notification from GovPlanet about my truck.

G3isMe

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased an HMMWV through GovPlanet and it is a US Marine Corps vehicle. The EUC was submitted on March 13, 2019 and I am still waiting. So far it has been ~75 days... :???:

Last edited:

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yikes, that's almost a month before I submitted mine. Have you checked in with them to see what's going on?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks