• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's your EUC wait time

G3isMe

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I have contacted Govplanet several times and they told me that is typical for a USMC vehicle. I bought a DLA Humvee and I had my EUC in 13 days.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That sucks. Mine is one of the M1123 from the USMC at Yermo, going down tuesday to finally get it.
Good luck, hope you hear some good news soon.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won my 1045A2 HUMMWV on 2/27/19 and submitted my EUC paperwork on 2/28/19. The only time I called was on 5/13/19 and I was told "it should be approved, please hold." After 2 minutes, she said it was. Wished I would have called a little sooner.

G3isMe

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I finally received my EUC yesterday for my Marine Corps 1045 A2. It took 90 days to the day from when I submitted my application to Govplanet.

4x4nutz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am over three months on a crappy m998 6.2 which is in a yard just 19 miles from my house. This is my 17th purchase. Govplanet will not answer the phone after over an hour of waiting. Let me know if anyone has been able to get through to them in the last two days.

4x4nutz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
After three days, no response from Richie Brothers. Called RB directly and spoke with a woman who told me they were having communication issues through govplanet and ironplanet. She Emailed govplanet with my situation yesterday morning, but never heard back from them. None of my emails have been answered since last week. Honestly, I have never had issues with them before, and they have always been there to work with me, so I have no idea what has happened. FYI, I am also not someone who constantly bothers them or creates drama as I know they are a third party and they must deal with the US Gov and all the red tape. Anyone know what the issue might be?

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am over three months on a crappy m998 6.2 which is in a yard just 19 miles from my house. This is my 17th purchase. Govplanet will not answer the phone after over an hour of waiting. Let me know if anyone has been able to get through to them in the last two days.
Same here, nothing but stupid recordings for 35 minutes.

4x4nutz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally...13 weeks...had to call them and waiting 45 minutes on the phone for them to answer...euc.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks