• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Taj" 2016 GA Rally / NC Tour

RAYZER

Thanks for the support guys!
On the road at 8:15,having a pecan waffle at the waffle house near Athens on 441 right now!

Here's a pic of walmart glamping at its finest!uploadfromtaptalk1475931805681.jpg Taja.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

RAYZER

We're having a great time,Tow4 is an excellent host!
Out exploring today,enjoying the fresh mountain air and atmosphere!
We're not going to want to leave!
We have no Internet at the camp.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't want to leave the first few times I came up. The wife and I hatched a plan after much prayer, a countdown timer was set for 838 days.Tok us 883 but we made it.

RAYZER

I didn't want to leave the first few times I came up. The wife and I hatched a plan after much prayer, a countdown timer was set for 838 days.Tok us 883 but we made it.
I hear you!
We don't want to leave either, the weather and scenery here is to die for!
Will be heading out Tue for the Rally!
uploadfromtaptalk1476547572330.jpg

RAYZER

Greetings!
Suvived the GA Rally, a great time was had by all!
At poppops LZ since last night and making way toward home later today,one more night camping on the road.
This has been an exciting adventure for sure, all is well!

RAYZER

Back at base since night before last, out 20 days with 1,500 miles logged and an average of 8.2 mpg!
Had only two minor issues on this trip, a faulty brake light switch that required removal and a squirt of wd40, and a slipping clutch that required 2 cans of brake parts cleaner, guess it's time for a rear main seal!
I want to thank Tow4 and his wife Blanche for their hospitality and the really nice spot in the mountains to hang out!
And poppop and his wife Dee for their hospitality and letting us hang out on the farm for a couple of days along with all the boiled peanuts we could eat!
In all, it was an amazing trip!!

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm betting its not the rear main seal causing the clutch slippage. I'll bet its gear oil from the trans. Sounds like your getting similar mpg with the lds pump that you got with the ldt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks