• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 inspections needed

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Note that on GP, you would also have a clause that says "off road use only". If you get a title and it has been registered, there is another hurdle you don't have to deal with.

That S205 was made for HMMWV. Everyone needs a drone control box on the back of their HMMWV.

cavetech

Where do you buy parts for your M1078's?

The truck I bought needs an inside door latch handle and a window crank assembly ? that goes inside the door.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Note that on GP, you would also have a clause that says "off road use only". If you get a title and it has been registered, there is another hurdle you don't have to deal with.

That S205 was made for HMMWV. Everyone needs a drone control box on the back of their HMMWV.
He's talking about a LMTV not HMMWV.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He's talking about a LMTV not HMMWV.
Oops sorry, my mistake.

My mind clicked to HMMWV's when I saw the S250 shelter (that he's selling).

Check out suprman, he's very knowledgeable on 1078's parts.

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where do you buy parts for your M1078's?

The truck I bought needs an inside door latch handle and a window crank assembly ? that goes inside the door.
Suprman advised me on the window crank. 1980's vintage Volvo cranks fit and work. They are all over the big auction site for $10-15 shipped. I found a black one for $9.99

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks