• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941-42 gmc k18-c

MCO

Hello. A property I recently purchased in Northern California came with an old truck, which I now know is a 1941 GMC K18-C. My husband and I are hoping to sell it. It appears to be in good condition and was running as recently as the 1990's. My hope is to get the word out and get a sense of its value. I will attempt to post photos shortly. Thank you much.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would post that for sale in Hemmings Motor News, G503 website, Ebay. A starting point for value is $2k.

dmetalmiki

That is one strange looking truck. (sort'a uggllyy)//but..nice. Will be following it's sale and hopeful restoration with interest. And in fact looking through the link by Papabear has definately made me make an offer for the duece I had posted as..'past it' . A am thus persuaded to make the attempt at restoring it. and will post up when we acquire it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks