• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Body modification

Michaelg

Does anyone have any experience with a Mite that has had the section behind the drivers seat cut out so they could put in a replacement seat with more leg room? Specifically, has anyone reversed this process to put the vehicle back in to the original configuration and put back the original seat? Is there a repro aluminum piece that can welded or riveted in place?
Thanks
Mike

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are enough M422 bodies out there are pretty much scrap that can be picked up or someone is parting out for panels that would cut the "tool boxes" out for you. I've cut out a few from beyond resto bodies over the years for people. I do not have any right now but if you are interested, I'll keep an eye out and let you know.

Michaelg

Thanks for the information. Glad to know that it is possible to restor that part of the Mite. And yes, I would appreciate if you could watch for a vehicle where I could get that tool box section.
Thanks again,
Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks