• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New here

Figured i'd introduce myself, new to this form, came across it looking for a 5-Ton! Lots of good info here!

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from the northern part of the continent. The welcoming committee is usually really friendly and you don't need to score a goal to get a hug around here. Did you find your 5 ton?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome from Columbus, Georgia.

SS is the happening place for all things military vehicle oriented.:driver:

Take your time, peruse the threads, get the green iron disease and bankrupt your family buying stuff like the rest of us.:shrugs:

Oh...and watch out for that Wreckerman feller!!:papabear:

Merle

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Idaho. I enjoy my 1/2 of a 5 ton and it doesn't even run yet. You will enjoy yours.

TsgtB

Welcome, from Texas.
Enjoy your search, my one suggestion would be to see a few different trucks before you buy one.
You can come back to the first one, but give yourself something to compare it to.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thank you all!
You say that now,

wait till you've got a fleet of trucks, as many trailers to match, more tools than you can shake a stick at, and all your credit cards get cut up as soon as you pull them out of your pocket.

Its a slippery slope, just walk away while you can.

Green Iron disease, where the inmates run the asylum!

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from ND 007 when you say a 5 ton what series are you looking to acquire? The 939 series where the last ones released aside of the LMTVs. There are a few very good trucks out there and the 939 series are great trucks as I look out my window there is one sitting in my driveway right now, BUT (yes I know) I would NOT count out the later 1088 in a cargo config, I dont own one yet but they look to be a pretty nice truck!
Good Luck 007

Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks