• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

#32 M1008 Project time again at Zouts

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
EEEEEEEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Does this one star the "Commander"? I LOVE that episode!

(you guyz are TOO Much! LOL)

zout

TWM...if its a Ft. Benning outhouse made of wood....all I will do is paint it or burn it.
I will although save the half moon on the door.

zout

Show ya chitty....I will post up a NEW Avatar finally - yet another portrait of my SISTERS as soon as the M1008 arrives.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We better get the project started as we are all digressing badly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zout

For one....I just love my project threads and open humorous conversations. Life is just to dang serious as it is. Have fun with it troopers....carry on.

zout

OK - Recommended Swiss to wash the CUCV with WILD DOG before bringing it down this Friday which he did. This will help remove anything sitting in the pores of the CARC paint - DO NOT USE THIS ON REGULAR PAINT unless you just want to see all bare metal after you rinse this off after 20 minutes - it is that good.
Here are pics of it washed before he ships it down - then project starts.
IMG_0370.jpgIMG_0371.jpgIMG_0372.jpgIMG_0373.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks