• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

#32 M1008 Project time again at Zouts

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
December was a rough month so I never got to Thank commander Zout in this thread!! BIG THANKS. Life is starting to get back to normal slowly and I had a few minutes to start actually working on the truck. I have to put the interior back in, Dashpad, door panels, new seals etc. I am also mounting new MRAP bucket seats.

I want to share a story this morning on the amount of detail and small things that the good Commander does sometimes we never really appreciate. I was taking out the bench seat this morning and guess what?

He put the seat bolts back in with ANTI Seize. So many times in life we dont appreciate the extra steps that individuals take to help us in life

Hats Off Commander!!!!

pigfoot63

Sometimes folks don't know the difference between a shade tree a real mechanic. They go with the cheapest and not the quality one. Pay me now or pay me later. It doesn't cost but a dime more to go first class.
Folks like the Commander are few and far between.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks