• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1061 Wheels

morewood

I've found a couple of wheels for sale and wanted to verify that they would fit my 105s. I'm pretty sure that I've seen that they would, but haven't had any luck finding any until now. I was told one time that Kublos had them, but had a fund deficiency at the time. Also, what tire should I look for, the wheels are bare?

Shea

morewood

Good luck with that. Short of an axle swap, I don't know of an adapter that will allow it. I didn't want to mess up the surge brakes on my a3s, so I got another a2 on the cheap to try to swap axles or try the wheels/tires.

Shea

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Morewood just left the homestead here with a pair of tires/rims from a 1061. Beautiful 105 in tow. Tried to get him to leave that with me..... Shea it was good meeting you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks