• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

David Doyle in Downers Grove, Il with books

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Hi Guys,
I will have a vendor stand at the Butch O'Hare show Saturday 12 November 2016 in Downers Grove, Illinois. The show is from 9 until 3:30 at the Lakeview Jr. High, 701 Plainfield Rd. Admission is only $5. While the event is held at a Junior High - make no mistake, these are not the models we bought at the corner drugstore, glued together, and shot at with BB guns. This is a large model show, with miniature vehicles, aircraft, ships and cars - exquisitely detailed, built by adults, and often having hundreds of dollars invested.

I will have a vendor stand there, with my full range of books. Several of you have expressed an interest in some of my books, but would like to see before buying - if you are in the Chicago area, this is your chance.

Hope to see some of you there!

Sincerely,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

Radiogeek99

Just Another Guy
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Met David today at the show, very nice man. Turns out we both have the same truck, a M764.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks