• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eventful 5 Ton Recovery

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a miracle that they (and you) were not killed.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As a trained claims adjuster, in my expert opinion, that vehicle should be considered a total loss. However, if the owner would like to retain the salvage an appropriate amount can be deducted from his settlement check.

BEASTMASTER

since moving to N.C. and seeing how fast people drive down here, 60 mph on side roads, my convoy lights go on, when I leave my driveway, and stay on till I get back home. AND I get out of the way when I see a log truck coming up on my butt. these guys ARE crazy.

Quido

since moving to N.C. and seeing how fast people drive down here, 60 mph on side roads, my convoy lights go on, when I leave my driveway, and stay on till I get back home. AND I get out of the way when I see a log truck coming up on my butt. these guys ARE crazy.
You are exactly right about the log truck drivers. I was a manager at a large railroad in southern AL for 5 years and part of my job was to respond to crossing accidents. I can't even count how many involved reckless log truck drivers, they do not pay attention to anything.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

eaw46

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is a big warning notice to people who pick up a truck and try to drive it home without checking everything and most important get proper insurance. In this case the OP did everything right but imagine if he had tried to drive it home without registration or insurance. The publicity would have hurt everyone and the law suit would have ruined him. I have heard many stories of people who drive without insurance or registration because its only a short distance. Again the OP did everything right I am just pointing out that some do not. Eddy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks