• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have joined the club ! And yes I have lost my mine !

1951M1078

Some inside work. Finished the floor to the roll up door. But it is going to be replaced with a tilt up door but that will come at another time.Will need to build a filler at that time.
Also installed some foam for the walls.

IMG_6075.jpgIMG_6076.jpg

coachgeo

.... Finished the floor to the roll up door. But it is going to be replaced with a tilt up door but that will come at another time. Will need to build a filler at that time....
One solution saw a fellow use was to keep roll up.. but just behind it put it a false wall with full insulation. Opening roll up door exposed a nice cosy cute entrance. Could see this being done deeper in leaving the area between this false wall and roll up as a garage of sorts or if done with less space ... simply a mud room and a few places for wet clothes shoes etc. Just an idea to mull over.

Great job.

1951M1078

Today the truck got new shoes ! Thanks,Wes.

Install was done at Purcell's Tire. Thanks to Chris for all the work. If you need tire work,go see them.

IMG_6077.jpgIMG_6078.jpgIMG_6079.jpgIMG_6081.jpgIMG_6084.jpg

agazza2

Definitely want to what you figured out. I will be rotating mine 180 degrees and see if that helps. For testing I need to drive to either that hill or to Payson. Might be a few weeks as I have the interior torn apart for some sound proofing & heat deadening.

1951M1078

Yep,built the bar for the lights and need to finish the rest of the guard that will go over the cab. I'm slow.

Read the plate in a mirror. 8701MYM + MYM1078 or My M1078. LOL I know the "7" is backwards.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks