• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have joined the club ! And yes I have lost my mine !

Socommfg

1951M1078

Yep,only took 20+ years to put it all together. And get it paid for . LOL
Roller,Bender,vise,notcher,bead roller,lots of die's.

Ohiobenz

Supporting Vendor
Here is a plug for Overland Expo. Had a great time and they did this interview and put it on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIt...sxbshyrCETjEBDlfURFMWx1jhtCctPpyPXOhVvWRC4l-c

Things are a little on the back burner for now. My Wife and I are now taking care of her Mom full time. So not much is getting done. But with GOD's help we will work this out.

Randy
Treasure the time you have with her. Ask as many family history questions you've always wondered about. That time will pass quicker than you want. I was caregiver for my dad for 3 yrs. No regrets other than the stress wore my patience thin at times, I didn't realize how little time with him I was going to have.

coachgeo

Things are a little on the back burner for now. My Wife and I are now taking care of her Mom full time. So not much is getting done. But with GOD's help we will work this out.
Randy
Overall found it to be an honor to care for both my folks in their last years. (about 5 all together). Dad went first...... held his hand as he passed. Mom little over a year later. Way I look at it; I was their "kid" for 18-ish years.... they were my kids for 5.

1951M1078

Just in testing but it works . No more NOS parts for the fan air control.
IMG_6450.jpg

If thing keep going well I will mount in the same place as the stock valve.

1951M1078

Firefighter ask for more info about the bender stand.

IMG_3668.jpgIMG_3666.jpg

Its just a system of tools in one place that can be moved. HF,Pro Bender,Mittler, Eastwood,SWAG stuff.

agazza2

Randy, will you also be doing a manual overide as well? I found it very helpful the other day while waiting in 110 degree heat for my trailer to be loaded. It was nice knowing that while the truck was idling the fan was on, and there was no chance of the auto solenoid not working during this extended wait period.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks