• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Confused - dumb questions

Vichus

:-( Ok--very confused and sorry for the dumb questions but I could really use some help from you guys. So I bought my husband and I a trailer off Gov planet a few weeks ago. I filled out the EUC stuff to the letter, scanned and emailed etc. I received confirmation from Gov planet that it would head out on their next batch. This was about 5 weeks ago. I'm not too worried about that, but I have concerns about EUCs and SF97s:

• Once the EUC clears, does getting the SF97 become an option at that point? I see it nowhere on the item won section or EUC status section
  • Who fills out the SF97 if you opt get it? Gov planet or do I do that?
  • I read on another thread here on SteelSoldiers "they" send it to purchaser. Who is they and is it all "said and done" once received or do I have to fill it out and mail it to GSA?

Update: ignore--Got my answers. Thanks so much! :D

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks