• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok road trip MV related

Rmtaunton

Ok boys and girls , I am flying out to Newark NJ sat morning to pick up a 1986 f650 I bought for just the auto crane , to put on Bubbles (m925a2)
Should I drive it probably not , will it be an adventure oh yes :) so you guys wish me luck I'll need it and keep Murphy somewhere else :)

Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rmtaunton

Well someone in Atlanta saw a snow flake so my flight is cancelled hoping to get one sat night and drive sunday

Rmtaunton

Blankets and lots of clothes and a tool bag to check and. I hope so as well , best flight I can get now is Monday night will get a hotel then head out hopefully about six to get out of jersey before traffic

Rmtaunton

Well got picked up at 6 then another hour and a half north grabbed truck , talked to her named her the grinch and asked get me 980 miles tonight and by all that's holy she did one fried battery two injectors but home by midnight , ok but I love the adventure!!!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
SWEET! Did it come with everything in the pic or was it all stripped except for the crane? Crane looks like a 5005h?

MORE INFO MAN!

Rmtaunton

Every thing except the reels . Btw gimp I need to pick your brain some I keep running across your post on that 5005 you rebuilt , I am converting mine to electric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks