• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can't find it. m16 rack placement

poof

Dirty Hippie
I can't find it. Have zero recollection of seeing one in the trucks. Was there a standard location for the placement of the rifle rack? TM & page # .. Or was there never one in the m880 series. Picture would work too. Thanks JP. Carnac , you still have me on the antenna list. šŸ˜

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I honestly don't recall seeing the mounts or markings for it. I've been debating doing it in the cab corner behind the seat, but haven't pursued it. I'm also doing a minor mod to mount the Pioneer Rack like the Marines did on the rear of the cab.

poof

Dirty Hippie
The answers , I thank you for. I'll keep looking. Mystery continues. I can't imagine, but don't remember just laying my rifle on the floor or proper up against the seat. But maybe. Most of my time was in a m113. JP

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I honestly don't recall seeing the mounts or markings for it. I've been debating doing it in the cab corner behind the seat, but haven't pursued it. I'm also doing a minor mod to mount the Pioneer Rack like the Marines did on the rear of the cab.
Got any pics of the pioneer rack mounted on the back if the cab?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bikeman, is there enough room to reach over the seat and fiddle with the straps holding the tools being as how the seat does not fold forward in the Dodges?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
They loosened the two bolts that held the seat back so it would fold forward, my M885 came like that.

poof

Dirty Hippie
I had a though along those lines for rifle rack behind seat. As said the bench seat is fixed. When I re covered my seat I thought of just installing one bolt and drill and pin the other. For the foldability , the pin should be a perfect fit to keep seat back stable I'm thinking. Rifle rack in corners. Tool rack in center.maybe what's next.JP

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My seat leans forward. So, plenty of room. The entire bench is also on a forward/back slider controlled by a lever under the driver. So, even if yours doesn't flip forward, it should slide forward enough to get access. But, I'd just make sure that the whole thing leans.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks