• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

D60/14BFF Axle Swap on M1009

honda

Setup looks good! Is that the factory 208 tcase? Whose slip yoke eliminator is that? I didnt think they made one for a 208.
Factory, OEM 208. Case has been through some rough times in the AZ outback. Case components were pleasingly tight when it came apart to add the SYE which came from Tom Woods ( Ogden ). Excellent service, 2 day turn around and I live 900 miles away from the dude. I called in with the shaft measurements.

I've read a lot about how tough the 205 t/c is but after abusing this 208 and then seeing what it looks like after the abuse and considering the weight difference between the 208 and 205, I think the 208 unit has a permanent home in this 1009. Woods also did the two drive shafts. Amazing how smooth this beast runs with really two well balanced double cardan drive shafts.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks