• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rally Homebrew??

liljohn

Hey guys,

Just stealing an idea from the Jeep group I'm with, every year they have a big rally at Tellico, and someone mixes up a batch of homebrew for the event. They're even talking of a brew-off this year. Well I doubt we'd have enough people for that, I'm thinking maybe someone headed out is a homebrewer? Chances are decent, anyway.

Anywho, just wondering if anyone would be interested in brewing up some special label brew for the event. We could have the label design follow from the T-shirt design! (which I still gotta do, btw - thanks for reminding myself).

Post if you're interested...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks