• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 Hardtop Front Header?

1951D47U

2016 12-11a The M37.jpgHave a 1963 M37B1 with Heater and hardtop. Hardtop is missing panel from roof panel to windshield exposing about 6 inches of roof insulation. I believe this is called the front header. Anyone have a picture of what this is supposed to look like? The TM for installing the hardtop has a grainy picture but not very detailed look. Would like to make piece that at least looks similar to original. Had to remove top to fit in garage and would be best time to add front header.
Bought this little gem back in 2007 as a future project, now that I have retired the future is now. Got it running after adapting filter to fit in tank and patching tank. Added electric fuel pump. Got to get brakes working and then have some fun. Paint and stars to follow.

Attachments

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you talking about the interior metal lining on that hard top? Do you have any photos of the area you are trying to describe?

I am supposed to be getting a complete set of the metal interior lining pieces for duplication towards the end of February. If this is an interior piece, I may be able to help. Hard tops can be difficult to find in some area, so information and parts are spotty.

Let me know if you are interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks