• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151A2 fuel pumps - commercial replacement?

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
[FONT=&quot]The question is are there A2 fuel pump rebuild parts or whole pump commercial replacements available ? I've been away from the Mutt parts scene for a few years now...Thanks[/FONT]

M151Bernie

Hi,

I installed an electrical fuel-pump from Hardi (14424, 24V) into my A2. Not sure if this is the best solution though, I'll find out in coming season...

Bernie

snowtrac nome

The engine is a hurclees, they were used in cat and Daewoo forlift trucks, just find a Daewoo forklift dealer he can get you a fuel pump for a Daewoo g -25 with hurculees engine your local cat lift truck dealer can likely get you one to.

snowtrac nome

I would to, but for those that might need one down the road I posted the info as to where parts for these engines are still available. The only things I found different is flywheels starters and fuel and air induction system the forklifts don't use the side draft zenith carb or manifold. The distributors are different to but if one was to do a 12 v conversion than and use commercial wires and plugs those engines would have the parts to do it.

nc715

I just used the pump that fits the MoPar engine. No vent, but easy enough to add. Remember the NOS pumps are 30 years old and the rubber probably will not stand up to ethanol fuel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks