• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Haspin rally, June 7th-11th, info/discussion thread

TheRainbowBoxer

The Mowercycle Gang will (of course) be in attendance again this year. I was kind of surprised at how quick the extra shirts went last year.
Does anyone for sure want one this year, and if so, what size? They'll probably be around $15-$20

cbrTodd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did think that this was a Steel Soldiers Haspin shirt, but I'm still in for a Mowron shirt instead. I did bring a mower to the Spring rally last year...

love a cummins

is anyone bringing parts to sell at the rally this year? I have a need for a deuce injection pump. mine is surging and wont stay running at an idle. I also would like to find a Set of tow lights.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ready for Haspin fun

I've got new 38" super swampers, cut fenders, extended bumpstops, and a fresh oil change. Ready for some more Haspin! Still deciding if I'll make it Thursday evening for Friday morning, but I will be there one way or the other.

IMG_0866.jpgIMG_0867.jpgIMG_0868.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
is anyone bringing parts to sell at the rally this year? I have a need for a deuce injection pump. mine is surging and wont stay running at an idle. I also would like to find a Set of tow lights.
I might be able to help with both.

I've got new 38" super swampers, cut fenders, extended bumpstops, and a fresh oil change. Ready for some more Haspin! Still deciding if I'll make it Thursday evening for Friday morning, but I will be there one way or the other.

View attachment 681903View attachment 681904View attachment 681905
Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wire Fox

Oh man, this is coming to be a really tight race to see if I can actually get my HMMWV ready in time. I've got a disassembled propellar shaft that I'm waiting on some parts for and a boatload of fasteners on order to finish up a lot of jobs scattered throughout. As well, it's time for a lot of wiring to get the TCM up and running and hopefully the transmission shifting w/all elements working in sync. If I fail to finish in time, I'll be out there on my red KLR, pretending to be a M1030.

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haspin is fast approaching is anybody leaving late Thursday or Friday morning near Cincinnati or Dayton maybe we can Convoy

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Matt1970M35A

Well gang I did not plan well and both my truck and trailer needs wheel bearings. Not having a lot of time to fix it I'll be there Friday in the M1009. I believe Josh will be there Friday with his bummer. See you soon!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I waited until now to let everyone know I won't be there this week. If I get there at all it will be Sat for a little while.

A heart procedure Wed will keep me sidelined. :-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks