• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SPAM SHELTER Shop Pertable Aircraft Maintenance

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Spent quite a bit of time in those! Ours had the "heater/ac" units on either end. Kept it livable in the Texas heat and mild winter. Not fun to move around, but doable.

StrykerPerry

It towed great behind my m35a2 didn't even notice it was there until I decided to stop in a small parking lot and turn around in a huge circle which I ended up breaking the rubber part of the hitch in half so I took it off and welded it and kept going I don't think I will have any trouble out of it again also I'm glad these have safety chains

StrykerPerry

I even had it up to 50 mph down hill
hooking the shelter dolly up with 3 people was a pain but to fix this I plan to mount rolling trailer jacks to the back side of the part that hooks to the shelter so I can keep it from digging in and easily move it with 2 people like an old cannon I also have a m720 I am rebuilding the pumps on and will try it out as well with an s280 I'm getting

StrykerPerry

I have a heat/ac unit I need to repair for mine it doesn't fit the window for it very well but it might work I plan to run this house completely off grid with solar and well water most of my stuff will be 12vdc or 24vdc except a few items I cant change over

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks