• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The first event of this year.

dmetalmiki

Although the weather forecast was rain and wind, we planned to take the wrecker (M62) the M45 530C fire truck, and a deuce to a local gathering Sunday.
Certain essential repairs had to be carried out on the deuce, and it was not certain we would be a able to take It. However the 'yung u n's' stepped up to the plate (yet again) and the deuce was made ready, We lined up and wrecker leader had an enjoyable convoy to the show, about 20 miles. There was a good turnout with a variety of vehicles and armour, The weather held, but it was extremely cold and windy. So after 'free burgers and tea or coffee' and much chin wagging, and everyone promising to be at the revived original (home of) the War And Peace' show at paddock wood we departed. An enjoyable outing. The yung'uns got to drive a truck each 3 miles of private roads to the shop. so they enjoyed that (their reward).

Attachments

dmetalmiki

lined up and at the event. (the work carried out by the cadets was methodical, competent, and safely performed). We are all very pleased (and appreciative) of their efforts to date. (these ongoing tasks and projects are 'qualifying' for their "Duke of Edinburgh" awards.

Attachments

JDToumanian

Great trucks, looks like fun... I love the metal shop buildings, I'm going to be building one of them in the next year or so.

I like the "left hand drive" stencil, never seen that before (for obvious reasons!)

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks