• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

brought home a small mv

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its like bringing home a puppy.. Except these dont grow up. i had a change and i jumped on this in the process of being restored m38. 1951 model with a bunch of extra radios and parts. wife and i made a short trip and did a recovery before it was sold to the next guy waiting in line. lol. Soon ill be looking for some parts to finish it up. Has rebuilt engine and new carb and clutch and pressure plate.

Attachments

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you did real good with that find, assuming the price was right. It doesn't look like it would take much to finish that project.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
was going over the need list and what to do first. i plan on taking my time and doing it right. ill take more pics soon and post them up. i plan on contacting the man that did the engine work to see what all he did do so far on the jeep

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 3 frames. they were left on the trailer in the back yard so i put them in another shed. one frame looks good except a bent and rotten cross brace and i think i have 2 drivers frames. one is not in good shape. both need blasting and paint then new cushions and canvas. i dont have any rear seat but ill be looking for one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks