• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SEE Cylinder Rebuild Kits Source.

peakbagger

FYI http://www.foxkits.com/ sells seal kits for SEE Case M35 cylinders. He sells individual kits for each cylinder but also has a complete kit for the all the cylinders. I bought the set. It will be awhile before I get to try them out but I have at least one cylinder with a "diaper" (oil absorbent pad tie wrapped around the cylinder) and expect at least one more cylinder may need attention as the chrome has a thin spot that I buffed out

JEL

Peakbagger

Would you by any chance have a list of the major diameters of the cylinders? I need to source parts to rebuild 4 of my flu419 back hoe cylinders

peakbagger

Peakbagger

Would you by any chance have a list of the major diameters of the cylinders? I need to source parts to rebuild 4 of my flu419 back hoe cylinders
Sorry, I just skipped the research and bought it from FoxKits. They do sell kits for the individual cylinders.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks