• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have an M1152A1 that is having AC and heat issues

Jsampo85

Does anyone know how to create a new thread? I have an M1152A1 that is having AC and heat issues, NONE are working, is there anyone that can help me out with knowledge?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know how to create a new thread? I have an M1152A1 that is having AC and heat issues, NONE are working, is there anyone that can help me out with knowledge?
First you need to go to the correct forum for you vehicle ( the HMMWV forum )
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?29-HMMWV
Then under the yellow banner ad on the left side is a box that says ( + Post New Thread ) click on that box.

There is also a forum for website help to ask questions like this , it is important to post in the correct forum to get the help your looking for
Website Help

Post requests for help here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks