• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 SoCal Spring Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's why we want to buy some cheap go carts. If they get broken while out there it won't be a big deal. If they make it through the weekend even better. We can sell them and put it towards the rally fund and buy some other cool stuff for future events.

NovacaineFix

Yes, I will be there.

Was on the hunt for some lawn mowers in the area but everyone wants too much $$ for them, so I'm down for go carts if need be.

Got some surprises that I am bringing along for the festivities, should be fun:whistle:

So in short, Yes count me in, will be driving Sgt "D" the 1009 up

See you guys there, if everything goes as planned will drive up Thursday night, will try to be there by midnight.

Gripy

I have that weekend off. I'll be there and I'll try to get a helmet. Even though I should always wear one.

ETA: I'll be getting there thursday late afternoon or evening.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Today True Knight filled his M105 and we filled Brutus with about as much wood as I felt comfortable with at Saltydeuce's house. This will be the biggest load of wood we have taken out camping.
So far we have one go cart and are still on the lookout for one more.
Oh, and for a special light show does anyone have access to a 55 gallon drum of sawdust?

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We had True Knight weigh each piece of wood before we loaded it. We wanted exact numbers just so people don't think we are slacking on the job.

Gripy

I already did some shopping for this event. I got burgers (non-crunchy), hot dogs (still frozen), chips (not soggy). And in the morning I'm making Waffles! !(slightly burnt)!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks