• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 What oil filters

r392

What oil filter/s do I need for My first M35a2 just got it from GL. Always have had jeeps and a M211 prior any help for the truck Just off the block would also help NAPA numbers and such
Thanks
Doug

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just buy the filters from Saturn, Memphis...White Owl, etc. They will come with all the correct gaskets and o-rings. It's less of a headache than trying to get all the correct stuff from NAPA or the likes.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When installing the oil filter canisters, don't twist the cans, just apply pressure and tighten. Twisting will distort the gasket and cause a leak....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks