• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eastern CT Meet ?

ssdvc

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I was thinking of a Sunday morning "informal" get together for us Steel Soldier owners.

I know it is still cold out and there doesn't seem to be a lot going on around these parts, but I am just throwing this out there. There is a place in Griswold CT, easy to get to and I know the owner. If there is interest, I can ask if we can use his parking lot for the morning and perhaps his restaurant for a Sunday morning meet.

If there is any interest, I can plan it and a few weeks down the road here we can meet up and say hi. Spring is almost here and I need to get out of the house.

Anyway, don't know if there is any interest in the area, but I welcome any feedback or thoughts?

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Opps, sorry just got reminded I can't do the 26th either! Geez, do I have any free weekends? Maybe next time for me!

ssdvc

Weather is getting warmer. If anyone wants to suggest a date to meet up, I can check to see if the lot is available to us. I won't be available the weekend of the 16th.

ssdvc

If more than 6 or 7 vehicle owners commit, I'll bring it up to the restaurant owner to make sure it is good to go with using his lot. He is interested in the vehicles to, but I still have to give him at least a weeks heads up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks