• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adventure Driven's photos and videos of their M1079

coachgeo

if you have not done so somewhere (add link if you have please) would you please list the parameters/specs... physical properties/ measurements etc. you used to have your shocks made up for you. Same for shocks you ended up with. Searching for as many specs as possible to use to compare with existing commercial shocks.

Much appreciate in advance.

Last edited:
I am sorry but I don't have that info as I worked directly with the engineer at ICON Vehicle Dynamics, he came and drove Brutus and did all the measuring right there on the spot.

Seth

if you have not done so somewhere (add link if you have please) would you please list the parameters/specs... physical properties/ measurements etc. you used to have your shocks made up for you. Same for shocks you ended up with. Searching for as many specs as possible to use to compare with existing commercial shocks.

Much appreciate in advance.

ramdough

Awesome pictures.

Can you update all of your work? Been waiting to see how the bed and interior work.

Also, any issues with condensation yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello there

We actually finish the bed today and are taking the truck out this weekend for a trip, we will be shooting content for our social media and this website, we will get some shots and post them here

Cheers
Seth

Awesome pictures.

Can you update all of your work? Been waiting to see how the bed and interior work.

Also, any issues with condensation yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ive been jealous, if you make that thing fly I’m going to be down right p*ed!

Looking awesome as usual, hope your having as much fun as it looks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks