• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adventure Driven's photos and videos of their M1079

CaptNautiJay

ok.... well their is another Air Force fellow Zach Bierhaus down there who has been cruising the Facebook LMTV and other 4x4 groups that is also at Tyndall.

PS- PC is where I was born and raised. Well actually Lynn Haven. But been gone long time.
Gotcha, I looked him up, he is a young buck! I am not an Air Force guy, I retired from the Navy back in 2014. Just lived on Tyndall as a retiree before the storm.

Reworked LMTV

Wow, great find! I always wanted a 1079, but not at over $200K. I'm sure it's worth it and I followed much of Seth's build, but wow...

Oh to be the guy with $200K plus for a toy
Hey man, didn't know you were still around! : ) Are you looking at another FMTV?

Yes, they have had various vehicles. Not sure what their motivation is. Cost of fuel, tires, and upkeep, or need cash for a home purchase? Donno....

Last edited:

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I'm still around, though not on SS often. Only green I have now is a compact JD tractor :sneaky:... Sadly, I'm not in the market

I helped a friend buy an 803a generator recently through some of my contacts and I still keep in touch with the guy who bought my M1078.

I miss seeing some of Brutus' adventures. They were always out using the truck which is real cool. I'll have to dig a bit and find how your build is going. Feel free to PM me a link to your current projects.

Reworked LMTV

Yes, I'm still around, though not on SS often. Only green I have now is a compact JD tractor :sneaky:... Sadly, I'm not in the market

I helped a friend buy an 803a generator recently through some of my contacts and I still keep in touch with the guy who bought my M1078.

I miss seeing some of Brutus' adventures. They were always out using the truck which is real cool. I'll have to dig a bit and find how your build is going. Feel free to PM me a link to your current projects.

We had your picture of you and your wife and cat as our screen background for a while. Your cat reminded us of our cat, always trying to escape : )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks