• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Adventure Driven's photos and videos of their M1079

Mos68x

Good lookin ride! I'm only an hour or so away from you, maybe once I get mine closer to where I want it we can do a little campin.

We needed seats for Brutus bad as the stock seats are down right painful, we found scheel-mann USA seats made in Germany, we love them as the are orthopedic and very comfortable on our bad backs, install was pretty easy and straight forward, in this video i go over the basics of what I did,
Cheers
Seth

https://youtu.be/l_fp4k4-8q0

coachgeo

I finally got underneath to check these bolts today. Very interesting, they are installed backwards and all I’m seeing is threads. The hex head is not accessible. Either someone put them in backwards or this is a TM revision to keep them from loosening...posted pic here....
maybe put some locktight on the exposed threads to keep them from backing out?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks