• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installing back up lights on the Humvee

McSpeed

Awesome!!! I ran 12 volt back up and rear door lights. Had the 12 volt power that goes to my trailer relays and signal wire installed already. Only had to unplug the factory 24 volt connectors to my wires and BAM!!!

JoeJrTheBarber

I ran similar LED clusters / pods inside my bed for lighting. his way when i lower my tailgate the lights come on like a modern pickup.
Had to run two dimmers (one dimmer = 2 lights) as they were so bright it was like a concert hall in my bed of the truck ! will post pics soon
when i get my truck back and can take some pics..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks