• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone own MKT in north seattle/ woodinville area, want to see one in person

zanther

Hey Folks,

I've only ever been on the outside of a MKT as a "feeder", I'm thinking about one as a mini camper (sleeping on cots on the side ramps for behind my deuce. I have a wife and couple of dogs to think about climbing into the bed of the deuce or I'd continue camping in the back of it. I'd like to see one with the ramps down and the top up before I start talking with the wife about purchasing.

Cheers,
Melvin aka Zanther

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Texas Lighthouse Foundation in Galveston converted one into a camper with a bathroom about two years ago. Contact them for specifics. They had removed all the cooking stuff and built a 'bunkhouse' for six people, complete with a couple of roof mount air conditioning units. I slept in it for the annual 'Frogfest' in 2015.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks