• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West bound!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Crusher and I are headed to Chester Illinois next week. I believe most of our trip will be along I70, keep an eye out next Sunday for an S.O.S.(haha)

Also, if you want to meet us along I70, I could deliver any of my parts for free. This is a top secret mission to gets some parts for Crusher's M108, wish us luck!

Is there any MV stops along the way or near Chester that we should look into?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Safe travels and say hi to our member in Chester. If you need help in the N GA mountains, ring me up.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Say hello to Popeye for me, I am pretty sure he moved back to his home town after he got out of the Navy!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check your tires.
Tires he11, he needs to make sure he removes tie-down strap buckles from his duals before he he leaves my place.

We staged part of the stuff in my newer barn to make it easier for him to load out if I'm not around to help.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Jeff are you "Woo Hooing" cause you got out of the house or because you found something good?

54reo

The gypsies from Ohio arrived safe with a trailer load of stuff yesterday evening.
They are hard at work stripping parts from an M108 that is parked in Gasser Row.
I am in the middle of a long outage here at work (once again), and will not be able to be home to share in the fun.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes we departed from Ohio but Junk certainly ISN'T from Ohio. He works too slow. I thougbt we were going to have to install a mail box while he was getting the air tanks!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yo, there is guy in FL looking for an M108 stiff leg if you're boning out a crane truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks