• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mystery Part from CCKW?

b17goinmyway

Hi, I found this part located laying loose in between the grille and the radiator near the top section. Not sure what part this is and were it goes (if it even goes to a CCKW). The part has the remains of OD on it and also has a series of numbers stenciled in white on one side. Anyone have any knowledge on this part? thanks

April 1 2017 026.jpg April 1 2017 027.jpg

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's an air baffle. It goes where you found it. The stencil number is atypical, looks like the depot stenciled that on there as part of the rebuild process.

b17goinmyway

Hi Guyfang, numbers are pretty faded and hard to see all of them. All I can make out are 5 35841. Might be a few letters as well but cannot make them out. Another member has identified the part as a radiator air baffle. thanks

b17goinmyway

Makes since NDT. I am not sure how it mounts but there are two mounting braces or tabs on this part so I will figure it out. Glad I have it and it was not lost or time. thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks