• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Long island new york

karl1430

Anyone know of any junk yards that may have deuce parts near long island NY ? I know it's a long shot as I know most of them don't have that kinda stuff around here. Ct,nj,ri or mass would work too.

Thanks for any leads

Lukes_deuce

I do not know of any military or surplus junk yards on Long Island or anywhere near by. There are a few truck junk yards that might has something in the back. I suggest the following:

D&D Used truck parts in bellport
Susquehanna truck parts in lindenhurst

Ive been to D&D before. Not a bad place. I would call before you go. Ive been told as Susquehanna having a ton of trucks. I have not made my way there yet but been told by other junk yards if your looking for trucks, that is the place to go. Also if you stop by a few places and say your looking for military stuff, leave your number. I was just passing by a place in brentwood and saw a deuce in the yard ready to be cut up. The yard manager let me steal a few things off before they took the torches to it.

If you find a place, definitely post up and let us know.

karl1430

D&d is great there right by my house and they have a ton of stuff for regular trucks. Plus they let you pick your own which is rare now a days.

Thanks for the Susquehanna I've never heard of them I'll check them out I do alot of old truck things.

Willyk

In bay shore, there is a company with a couple of deuces buried in their lot. It's fenced in. You can see them plain as day. It's on Orinoco. I think it's a auto repair shop.

karl1430

Thanks man
I also heard a rumor of a guy up in Port Jeff station that had a lot full of military vehicles including what sounds like a hemmet ? I have to try and find out what the story is with that
Thanks for the lead

BillabongKong

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been doing business with Kublos Surplus for years and never been disappointed.
His shipping is fast and fair, But as a Deuce owner you would do well to take a ride to visit his Yard if you haven't been.
He is always at the MTA Sussex Show which is only a few weeks away.(April 21 22) and I am sure he will meet you there with anything you need.
The Sussex fairgrounds are only about an Hour from the GWB and also well worth the ride if you haven't been.
Good Luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks