• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clark Military Aircraft Tug

JWenig

There will be an old military Clark aircraft tug at auction on sat. 19 Jan 08 in north central Ohio. This will be one of the items in my Dads machinery auction. My Grandpa bought it gov. surplus many years ago, and used it on the farm. It has a Chrysler flat head 6cyl. eng. The replacement engine was set in the frame, but the machine was never put back together. I would like to see someone get it other than the scrappers. If anyone knows someone with interests along this line please let them know. There will be online bidding and storage would be no problem. To view the Clark and many Allis-Chalmers machines go to higginsauctions.com Thanks, Jim Wenig

HeadWizard

I've got a couple of NMC Wollard tow tugs that will be for sale soon. Chrysler slant 6's and auto trans. Full cabs. Will be running when for sale - maybe painted also. Will post in classifieds.

I promised a buddy we'd have "Tug Races" first :D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks