• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 Power Surge

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another month, it is warm now, in a few months there will be snow. Will it be finished by then?

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it weren’t for Will, this project wouldn’t have any momentum.

At least he’s trying.

He’s pulling for you bro.

74M35A2

This is like a family reunion. We have Tex, SD, a moderator, and even Another Ahab brought back from the dead and checking in. See, look how excited everybody is about 13 speeds of 400hp ISL 4 valve VGT roller lifter Jake brake power! Gun turret, dump hoist, and maybe I'll be let into truck of the year club.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is like a family reunion. We have Tex, SD, a moderator, and even Another Ahab brought back from the dead and checking in. See, look how excited everybody is about 13 speeds of 400hp ISL 4 valve VGT roller lifter power! Gun turret, dump hoist, and maybe I'll be let into truck of the year club.
I get to poke fun at slow moving projects. You've still got a long way to go before you can be in my club though...The National League of Procrastinators, LLC. I've had the input shaft seal, and proper installer, for the steering box for about 2 years now. It's a simple repair. Somehow I find it easier to raise the hood and add fluid every time though. The truck has only moved a couple times in the last 8 months so I could cut the grass underneath. See....I have plenty of room to talk, haha.

Csm Davis

This is like a family reunion. We have Tex, SD, a moderator, and even Another Ahab brought back from the dead and checking in. See, look how excited everybody is about 13 speeds of 400hp ISL 4 valve VGT roller lifter Jake brake power! Gun turret, dump hoist, and maybe I'll be let into truck of the year club.
Think I have a better shot at getting done before you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks