• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 Power Surge

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yawn. :|

Question. When it landed in your lap, did it hurt?

If he can't put a motor that fits in his truck, what will he do with one that doesn't?

I feel like we are Charlie Brown, and he is holding the football ... again. :clinto:

I know! hook it to a generator, Put it on the roof and make the electric company pay for their sins!!! Hahaha! :naner:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send it my way I’ll make it fit, mount the log splitter and golf cart to the bed, might even run the back up generator and A/C off it.

grendel

So, ummmm, let’s see how many people I can make mad. I just had a Cummins ISX 15L engine land in my lap. Anybody have an M939a1 or first gen front engine mount frame cross-member, rear mounts, and doghouse (both for NHC-250)?

I’ll probably still go ahead with the ISL-400/13 speed since it is already done, together, and converted to 24v. I don’t think the Eaton/Fuller RTO-12513 trans would be up to 2,200ft-lb of torque, it is rated at half of that. But if I kept the truck unloaded and was nice to it.... I’d have to drive it to the GA ralley just to give everybody the business...

Bet I'll have it swapped into my 816 with the Allison TC10 before you have yours in? :)

I have all the pieces to do put it in - from the truck my brother totalled.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't believe this thread is as far down the list as it is and there has been no activity in over a month...maybe he's busy slamming the thing in? :deadhorse::naner::whistle::whistle:

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, 74’, I saw in another thread where Wes swapped engines in a 931 in 3 hours. Do you need him to come over and help you?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hmm, 74’, I saw in another thread where Wes swapped engines in a 931 in 3 hours. Do you need him to come over and help you?
and on an A2 it is 10x easier since you can reach everything from the wheelwell. You dont have to fight to get to the transmission bolts on the side like you do on the NHC250s and remove that dang plate. He did offer to come help me on my big cam swap but I need a good wrecker operator a big cam and that heavy CAT hooked together.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Always thinking of ways to help the needy.

When will you be on solid foods, or when will they let you use pointed instruments again? Which is it?

Trying to figure out your situation.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nope, just couldnt pass up the chance to have fun at your expense!

Stuck at work and jumping on SS to get my fix during breaks.

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cute. You all must be in a hurry to be jealous of 400hp funneling through 13 speeds of madness.
Jealous that this might happen some day? Yeah. We are all pretty jealous ... it’s summer. No snow, homework, solar panels. Excuse season is over jack. Let’s see some engine swapping going on.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He’s had it done for a month now, but still watching shifting videos, trying to figure out how to do hole-shots on our lawns..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks