• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 Power Surge

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
4-07-17 engine for sale

11-16-17 engine still in truck.

You could litetaly make a real live person (9 months gestation) in less time than it will take this engine swap to happen. Just sayin. Think about that.

Carry on gentlemen.
11/16/18 Engine still in truck. I think he is working on his second kid.

At least his engine won't have blowby after he puts it in.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still say slap the ISX with an auto on the front of your trailer. You can do the build at your leisure, and just hook it up whenever you need to eat someones lunch. Kill two threads with one build, maybe put your crane and modified CTIS ECU on there as well... and mount a dummy shifter in your cab so you have something to do.

74M35A2

Interesting path. It still has full length frame rails. I’d need a front axle, steering parts, transfer case, and a cab.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No front axle, cab, or transfer case needed. A couple of trailer jacks, longer driveshaft, throttle, hood, maybe your crane, and possibly a 20’ bed to fill the gap where the cab used to be. It’s a trailer... the pintle will carry the front. Imagine the awesome burnouts you could do! I used to work at a shop where we built pushers on the back of our big trailers, it would burn the tires off with 25,000lb on the dive axle, if you came to a stop and forgot to flip the throttle off.

74M35A2

Cute. It’s an ISX Signature 600hp non-EGR engine. Could push the entire intersection of cars up onto the lawn.

I’m listing my current 6CTA8.3 in the classifieds. That should get me motivated for the ISL/13 speed transplant.

74M35A2

No way. See it, drive it, video it, I’ll pull it, fasten it to a pallet, and drop off at a shipping terminal. Complete minus fan clutch. Includes modern gear reduction starter, 130 amp high output alternator, and serpentine driven A/C compressor. If the Road Ranger trans fits and works, the engine will include the flywheel housing as well.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bump for quarterly insults...IMG_6733.jpgFound this fairly close to you for a good price. Mount that puppy behind the cab, pull your hood, motor, slap the new one in, go crane the old junk in the lake, and boom your done!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been retired for almost a year....till no ISL powered MV. Is there still snow all over the place there? It was 90 in the dez this weekend, forgot all but 2 feeding devices, Magpul sights suck.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was hoping after you retired he would hire you for a day, and fly you out to slap it in there for him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks