• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 Power Surge

74M35A2

Love the death threats. I enjoy hearing from my support group. Need existing 6CTA8.3 to sell as next step. Engine is posted is SS classifieds and locally, but 8.3L is pretty darn reliable so not many people need a replacement, unless their rocker arms all fell off.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't believe this thread has fallen back as far as it is....well was! Any luck on the repower? I need to pull another power pack from the 2nd M60, bet I get the track moved, pack pulled, diagnosed, locate parts, repair and get it put back in before your project is under way.🍻🔩🔧:p

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will, it’s only been 2.5 years ... cut the man some slack! He still has that busted back window to fix. And then, there are these reoccurring snow storms that last for months ... and all the homework!!

Frankly, it’s a miracle the guy gets any sleep at all with all this stuff going on!!!

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And he had to talk me off a ledge a couple years ago when I was on the side of the road in my 923 on it’s way home. 😁

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey now, with schools shut down....no homework! Is it still snowing? Did the roof and window get fixed? I saw someone gave you an atta boy in member recognition, looked at the thread and thought I would find that you helped him out by selling him your unused project parts, but it was just for a clear line fat lady sings

74M35A2

Hey now, with schools shut down....no homework! Is it still snowing? Did the roof and window get fixed? I saw someone gave you an atta boy in member recognition, looked at the thread and thought I would find that you helped him out by selling him your unused project parts, but it was just for a clear line fat lady sings
Apology to disappoint as always, the diagnostic tool was donated. But here is something I did have fun with this morning:

BBFF063E-3AFD-4C4E-98D4-A14790F8FE5E.jpeg

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy crap I almost fell down the steps looking at this. Funny as S&@t. I thought the answer would be Breakfast

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Better excuse than ever... Low on toilet paper. Afraid he may get the nervous sheets trying to tackle this project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks