• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

forum violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

macibell111

i am very sorry for posting my for sale ad on the forum ,i should have known that there was a for sale sight i will attempt to post it there ,i meant no disrespect to the forum or its members,please accept my opologies.jack,

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, please also attempt to use basic grammar, capitalization, and sentences.

We appreciate it, and it's a rule.

macibell111

Grammer Police?

Sorry my Caps and Grammer does not meet your high and mighty forums expectations,so i suggest u get the heck off your soapbox and high horse and take your panzy ass forum and stick it where the sun does not shine with that being said i officially am leaving your forum ,there are others that wont chastise people for not using caps and correct grammer.i sincerily opogized but that was not good enough for u people.!!!!!this is not in any way directed for the nice people on this forum.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lighten up mac. Asking English speaking members of this forum to also write in English certainly isn't out of line. How can you expect fellow English speakers to read your posts when you don't follow rules that bind our common written language together? Your desire for forum members to decrypt your posts is both selfish and unreasonable.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry my Caps and Grammer does not meet your high and mighty forums expectations,so i suggest u get the heck off your soapbox and high horse and take your panzy ass forum and stick it where the sun does not shine with that being said i officially am leaving your forum ,there are others that wont chastise people for not using caps and correct grammer.i sincerily opogized but that was not good enough for u people.!!!!!this is not in any way directed for the nice people on this forum.
Well, appears that someone touched a nerve.... And when you direct a comment such as this to "the forum" whether you know it or not, you are directing it to all. Including the "nice people" who are also part of the fabric. We all agreed to certain rules in order to maintain an adequate level of readership for all. Glad you left. See ya!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to think I am reasonable when it comes to infractions but in some cases I make an exception.

We have the rules for a reason and we expect members to follow them. The rules look like a huge list meant to screw with people but except for a couple three special rules they could be replaced by a simple statement: Use Common Sense when posting on this site. (Yes, I'm exaggerating but you get the idea.)

Enjoy your time off and maybe you'll be back and maybe you won't but insulting the site and moderators will get you a vacation in a heartbeat.

DanM7890

That was difficult to read. If other forum members can't understand or read your post, you're just taking up space and are contributing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks