• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R.I.P.--DECODEME2--Devon McLean

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I regret to inform the list that a fellow member passed away on Sunday, April 9th. Cevon McLean, known as DECODEME2 on this list, died in a single car accident. He is survived by his wife and two adult children. He was a very good father, husband, and friend, and he will be missed. He and I were just talking about meeting up at the Aberdeen show like we did every year. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I Goggled Cevon's name, several links to the news feeds covering his accident. Bad scene. Doesn't look like he had a chance. RIP

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow sad to hear of this. His family will be in our prayers.

Yet another reminder that our time maybe up at any moment. Hug your loved ones every chance you get.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is very sad news. Cevon and his son Brett hauled several trucks for me over the years. My prayers go out to his family. He was a nice guy and loved to show and talk about trucks. He will be missed.

From the Funeral Home:

Memorial Service
Thursday, April 20, 2017
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM

St. John Neumann Roman Catholic Church
620 N. Bestgate Road
Annapolis, MD 21401

country

Supporting Vendor
This is a shocking and terrible loss

Kevin was a devoted collector and fair and honest trader whom we have known and traded with for many years

The quality of the items he sold was fantastic and he was always reasonable to work with

We will miss him

Dave

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I regret to inform the list that a fellow member passed away on Sunday, April 9th. Cevon McLean, known as DECODEME2 on this list, died in a single car accident. He is survived by his wife and two adult children. He was a very good father, husband, and friend, and he will be missed. He and I were just talking about meeting up at the Aberdeen show like we did every year. Please keep him and his family in your prayers.
This is very sad news. Cevon and his son Brett hauled several trucks for me over the years. My prayers go out to his family. He was a nice guy and loved to show and talk about trucks. He will be missed.

From the Funeral Home:

Memorial Service
Thursday, April 20, 2017
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM

St. John Neumann Roman Catholic Church
620 N. Bestgate Road
Annapolis, MD 21401
Thank you, gentlemen for coming together on this and sharing it all with us.
Surely these prayers are being heard by our Lord.

Heavenly Father,
You know our heavy hearts as we learn of Cevon's tragic and sudden death to this life. Thanks to his professed faith, we trust he has already been welcomed into heaven.
May Your Holy Spirit be with Cevon's family, friends and all who now will miss his company on this earth. Be with those who were impacted by this wreck, those who responded and rendered aid and all who will be cleaning up the aftermath in the physical, legal, insurance, and investigative efforts. Comfort all who know and love Cevon.
In Jesus' name we pray.
AMEN.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks