• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2017 - April VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please vote here for your favorite MV of the month. And contestants, please feel free to "campaign" for votes here as well! Let's have at it!

Please campaign only in the thread, not PMing people.

1. Fredo Corleone
Fredo Corleone.jpg

2. longshot2171
longshot2171.jpg

3. Coffey1
Coffey1.jpg

4. Gunzy
Gunzy.jpg

5. BenRoberts
BenRoberts.jpg

6. camoyj7
camoyj7.jpg

7. Migginsbros
Migginsbros.jpg

8. sandcobra164
sandcobra164.jpg

Migginsbros

Hello to all MV enthusiast. This month we will introduce our
1975 build aircraft tug. Its a Unimog 406.145 with crewcap and the Mercedes
OM352 direct injected diesel engine. 6speed foreward and 2 reverse gears
with a torque converter for soft tugging.
campain 406.145 001.jpgcampain 406.145 002.jpgcampain 406.145 003.jpgcampain 406.145 004.jpg

More pics will follow

Last edited:

Migginsbros

This unique tug we get in dec. 2011 from a father and son who try to get a "Flugzeugschlepper" from VEBEG (its like GL).
They bit to one off them few times but.............. never get one. So some days they were careless and bid to 2 off them at the same time.
And.... they get them both. Dont know exacly, but thru the www. we get in contact and take one.
About 35 years this unimog pull for the airforce.
Purchase 2011Bild 004.jpgBild 003.jpgBild 007.jpg

We do some modifications to the very heavy extra weights (each 1.3 tons) over the rear axel.
They are good for traction pulling heavy weight, but not for a standing start after redlight:p

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Entries look a bit sparse..So, As there is not another in the U.K. (And just maybe..not another (just as good and as capable of performing..WITH all the original kit Anywhere in the 'world!)), here is My M45 530C. Making a bid (Plea?) for a 'Prize'
Those are BOTH nice rigs, and in spite of your good intentions you might well be in violation.

The time for nominations is passed.

It's a call for the authorities.

ABC.jpg

My M756A2 is such a useful truck, there are few days it doesn't lift or tow something. It has been a project that my sons Evil Dr. Porkchop and Black Ops completed last summer with the help of many friends: Rick Larsen for the paint mask stars and registration numbers, Dennis Amburso for getting it running and shipped from North Carolina, Keith Boda for supplying pipeline specific parts for copying, jatonka for seat covers and shift boots, Kenny Kublo windshields and special thanks to the late George Mainieri former owner of the truck for offering it to me and for being such a good friend to me and mentor to my sons.

m36a2 bed.jpg

BenRoberts

Certified insane
My M756A2 is such a useful truck, there are few days it doesn't lift or tow something. It has been a project that my sons Evil Dr. Porkchop and Black Ops completed last summer with the help of many friends: Rick Larsen for the paint mask stars and registration numbers, Dennis Amburso for getting it running and shipped from North Carolina, Keith Boda for supplying pipeline specific parts for copying, jatonka for seat covers and shift boots, Kenny Kublo windshields and special thanks to the late George Mainieri former owner of the truck for offering it to me and for being such a good friend to me and mentor to my sons.

View attachment 676135
I love the paint on that truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks