• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 Contact Info Needed

M1075

Since I first laid my eyes on this M920 from ebay, I have been on a mission to get a M920 and add 16R20 super singles. I need more information as to what wheels were used and if the hubs required any machining. Unfortuantely, I know longer have the contact information for Jeff, the seller. Does anyone have contact info for the seller or the current owner?

I first posted this picture here:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=12908&start=0

Attachments

M1075

Thanks for the lead. I guess I will keep an eye out for any more listings. If anyone else has any info, please shoot me a PM. Thanks much!

M1075

Well I tried the 2 piece HEMTT wheels and ran into a little snag. They work great on the back, but do not fit on the front! The hubs are so large that the valve stem assembly on the rim hits the hub. I tried to reverse the wheel so the valve stem is on the outside and then rim bolts hit the hub keeping the rim from mounting flush on the hub. What to do? Should I look into machining the hub? The standard wheels are 24" but the pic above shows 20" is possible. Any other thoughts?

jeli

I have a pic of the inside front wheel on the 920 he sold. For some reason I can't load pics right now. If you want it PM me your e-mail and I will send it to you.

M1075

Chris- Thanks, you are the man! I'll give him a call.

Jeli- I would love to see the pics. Please click on the "email" button below my message. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks