• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cut wires

MAJOR

Recently won a bid on gov./planet for a flu-419 see. When i got it home , discovered it would not start without jumping the starter..the start button would not respond. ---- in checking out the problem , discovered some wires were recently cut in the area behind the two air-cleaner hoses. --- looking for a picture of the wires and connectors in this area if possible.

Thank you

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Recently won a bid on gov./planet for a flu-419 see. When i got it home , discovered it would not start without jumping the starter..the start button would not respond. ---- in checking out the problem , discovered some wires were recently cut in the area behind the two air-cleaner hoses. --- looking for a picture of the wires and connectors in this area if possible.

Thank you
Welcome to a rats world, the -20-1 will be a BIG help.

General Hood

Had the same problem, and the wiring had been a rat's dinner. That is a difficult location to access and rewire, requiring a bit of patience and small hands . I had neither but after many hours and some shed blood, I was able to use the start button as intended. I had some of the FLU419 electrical charts but they are sold out. One of the guys on the FLU419 SEE owners thread made a PDF copy, that may help you out in your quest

General Hood

Again, check out the FLU419 SEE owners group thread. Speedwobble posted the PDF and today Flufarm reposted the PDF so you don't have to look thru the 200 plus pages of the thread to find it. Good luck sir

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The electrical system chart is a must have to fix rat dinner.

peakbagger

I wish you the best of luck that its only a couple of wires. Generally the rats move in under the dash where you cant see the damage until you discover that the gauges and all sorts of accessories don't work.

Looks like my long term project to start posting connector diagrams and pin outs from my notes is going to be of value, unfortunately its going to be awhile.

By the way if you load the diagram on a USB stick, most Staples stores have a D size plotter and for less than $10 you can have a full sized copy. They may even have E sized plotter and you can get a jumbo version.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks