• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VIC to Cellphone Adapter and Military Radio Digital Modes Adapter

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awesome! I have looked forward to this day since I put my name down!

I paid you before I even took a sip of coffee! That's a big deal. Nobody gets paid till I have my coffee!

Augi

Thanks to all who have paid so far. I know you guys are itching to get these in your hands but it will take me a week or two to gather payment from everyone and box these up. For my own sanity I need to make a single trip to the post office and ship them all at once.

Augi

Augi

Just waiting on Mario0331 and 1097A2NUT. If they don't get back to me over the weekend then I'll go down the list to ryanruck.

Augi

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I drove 700 miles this week in my 5-ton, all the while, fussing with earbuds under my bose headsets, unable to answer calls or listen to music.

Im so happy to finally have something that works with my system.

Thanks again Augi. I look forward to my next trip testing it out!

Augi

Glad you guys like them. Please do let me know how they are working for you all. Maybe post some pics of your installations or write a short review in the hmmwv or deuce or whatever vehicle you have section...

Augi

Augi

I have decided not to do another run of boxes until I get 10 solid confirmations that people will buy them. Right now about 5 people have expressed interest, but some of them are low post count users and who know's if they will ever show up again.

Augi

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks